WHAT WE SAY:
Brew amazing filter coffee at home with the legendary Moccamaster classic brewer. If you dont have the equipment, time or patience to brew espresso coffee at home then this is our top recomendation.
Simply add the filter paper, water and ground coffee then switch on and enjoy freshly brewed filter coffee in 5-6 minutes. We personally brew up a batch every morning at home at again at the roastery. The integrated hot plate keeps your coffee warm so you can sip away all day long.
Choose from a rainbow of colours to suit your home or office kitchen. Price is on point so wont break the bank and also makes a perfect gift.
WHAT THEY SAY:
With a glass carafe on a warming plate. 1.25 litre capacity.
This is a best seller in Australia and New Zealand. It has a lever on the brew basket which allows you to stop the water flow or to control the flow of the water into the brew basket. This is for those people who like to take a more hands-on approach to their brew. Alternatively, just let it do its thing without any intervention and you still get the perfect brew.
Its stylish aesthetic makes it a favourite for lovers of great design.
Available in Polished Silver, Matt Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow Pepper, Turquoise, Pink, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Green, Pastel Blue, Midnight Blue, Arab Copper and Anodised Copper and Anodised Brass.
Comes with a 5-year warranty for domestic use and 1-year for Commercial use.
Note: The Anodised Brass and Copper versions are $525
Use Filter #4
- Brew time 5-6 minutes• Aluminium housing• Illuminated on/off switch• Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty• Automatically switches off hotplate after 40 minutes (switch on again for another 40 minute cyle)• Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings for warming plate
- Dimensions W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355