WHAT WE SAY
Old school coffee plunger remains the easiest way to make amazing coffee at home. Don't be fooled by its simplicity, you can make delicious coffee everyday with this bad boy.
We have tried all of the brands over 20 years and BODUM are simply the best quality and last forever. Don't mess about with the small ones, you can always half fill this guy but you won't want to.
Delicious coffee is easy as:
1. Order any of our blends in GROUND PLUNGER
2. Spoon in 60g of coffee to 1 LITRE boiling water
3. Stir and let it breathe for 4 minutes
4. Sloooooowly press the plunger down and enjoy
5. Bang it in the dishwasher and that's it
WHAT THEY SAY
Discover the art of the perfect brew with the CHAMBORD French press coffee maker. The French press system is beloved by coffee aficionados worldwide for its simplicity of brewing and purity of taste. And the CHAMBORD is the original and best French press coffee maker.
An icon of Bodum, the CHAMBORD is synonymous with the Bodum name. The original design dates back to the pre-war period when the Italian Attilo Calimani developed the basic principle. Bodum founder, Jørgen Bodum, began work on his version of the French press in the 1970s, but it was the acquisition of Melior-Martin in 1991 – a company that produced a dome-shaped French press – that led to the development of the classic CHAMBORD we know and love today.
A true original, the CHAMBORD has a timeless design and is produced with the same superior craftsmanship its devotees worldwide have come to expect. An environmentally friendly method of brewing, the French press system epitomizes Bodum’s core belief that we should ‘make taste, not waste’.
Main Features & Benefits
• Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
• The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
• The frame and lid is made from durable stainless steel that’s undergone several chrome-plating processes to result in a durable, shiny surface capable of withstanding many years of us.
• The handle is made from Polypropylene with a matte finish that gives a comfortable grip while serving and adds to the classic quality of the design.
• Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
• More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
• Easy to use and easy to clean.